Sunday – April 10th, 2016. With Kerri Hummingbird Lawnsby.
Approaching death without fear is the crux of dying consciously.
It is realizing that death is not only the culmination of a life, but it is the beginning of a new journey.
Many people have fear about death, and have a difficult time discussing it with loved ones. Preparing for death is, therefore, a process many people avoid.
In this workshop, we will:
– Unblock the taboo subject! You will have the opportunity to share your fears and concerns about death in a supportive space.
– Explore steps to prepare for the eventuality emotionally and practically for yourself and your loved ones.
– Experience our larger body: the energy body or “soul” body.
– Learn how to guide loved ones on a Great Life Review to let go of this life.
– Learn how to release stagnant energy from your loved one’s energy body to ease their transition.
– Understand the grieving process: what is “normal”, what you can expect, and what to say or not say to someone who has lost a loved one.
This workshop is perfect for:
Elder care professionals
Funeral and cremation service providers
Senior living professionals
People curious about death!
Saturday, April 10th
1pm – 5pm
Soma Vida Wellness Center
2324 East Cesar Chavez Street
Austin, Texas 78702
For More Information And Registration