Join Satori, owner of Embrace Embodiment, for an intimate, relaxing, and unforgettable journey into your own healing and evolution.
Be held, be seen, and supported!
Sessions with Satori are an invitation into full body presence — to experience integration of all aspects of the self, the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
From this place we unlearn limiting beliefs that cause pain and struggle, we gain courage and confidence to be our best selves, and feel really good in our body and beyond.
A Personal Message From Satori
Greetings! I create an excellent environment for personal restoration, somatic experiencing, transformation, and renewal. Your session is created specifically for you, your skill and comfort level.
I skillfully assess your challenge or growth opportunity and share a potent healing process that I’ve been cultivating for over 10 years that combines coaching, physical practices that anyone can benefit from, and offer yoga informed bodywork / healing touch to integrate everything gracefully.
Embrace Embodiment is a world where we are encouraged to express and experience our full spectrum human-ness. It’s a timeless place…a slowed down pace….a simply BEING space.
I love watching my client’s faces light up when they begin to truly connect to the deeper pulse of their body, when they start to relate to aspects of their life that are begging to be transformed, when they realize that the healing they seek is seeking them and that it’s totally attainable right now!
Soma Vida attn: Satori Laurel, RYT
Austin, Texas 78702
Experience and Certifications
- Over 10 years experience with holistic healing offering individual / couples/ group sessions in authentic tantra healing, restorative Hatha yoga, breathwork, bodywork, energy healing.
- Received my Yoga Teacher Training with McGraw and Bob Smith of the Hatha Yoga Center (Seattle) 2011/2012
- Doula Certification in 2009 with Nekole Shapiro and Kathryn Julia of Embodied Birth (Seattle/Hawaii)
- Studied, affirmed and initiated into my Tantric path in 2007 at Prajna Tantra Community / Temple (Seattle)
- Reiki Master Certification with Robert Allen, My Universal Reiki Teacher and Radical Self Expression Coach
- HBLU Certification Training with Annika Fae and Karen Jackson Forbes of Healing from the Body, Level UP (Seattle) 2005/2006
- Cornish College of the Arts, BFA in Theatre 2005
- Graduated from globally recognized Dallas Arts Magnet High School, Dance focus 2000
Reviews and Testimonials – What clients say about Satori’s work
“…I always left a session with awe and amazement at the work that was accomplished in me. I will be eternally grateful for the wondrous gift of healing…”
“…She is a passionate sprite and a wild guide toward a more spontaneous and integrated way of life.”
“I’m so grateful to Satori for her guidance. She was an open, loving and accepting mirror reflecting my true self back to me as I climbed the peaks and descended into the valleys of my journey to awakening. The deep compassion, insight, and wisdom she shared with me was a gift that opened my mind and kissed my heart with the sweet nectar of I AM.” – Scott B.
“I loved every minute of my weekly coaching/healing sessions with Satori. She is a gifted intuitive who draws on many holistic forms, moving gracefully from one to another during a session…”
“…Words fail me as I think about the person I was “before” I had the privilege of meeting Satori and the woman in me that was so powerfully revealed “after” my sessions with her. Since spending time in Satori’s loving, gifted, intuitive and healing sessions, I shine more brightly, love more deeply, and live life with less fear!…” – Lynna, Austin, TX