We see you being a great fit with us!
You’re looking for a job that promotes creativity, wellness, and thinking outside the box. And our Associate Manager position allows for just that!
We’re seeking a fun and open-minded Associate Manager to build a pipeline of qualified psychic advisers, contract those advisers, and ensure appropriate levels of adviser availability to appeal to customers.
This job position was originally posted September 24th, 2017 and is with a company moving into the San Antonio area.
• Enable new customer accounts and retain existing customers
• Assess and monitor customer perceptions and awareness of services
• Guide, directly address, and resolve customer dissatisfactions, questions, concerns, and account discrepancies
• Interact and collaborate across teams and departments to resolve issues systemically and individually
• Assess, select, hire, on-board, and develop the customer service team
• Evaluate demand levels to ensure appropriate staffing and oversight
• Set goals, track progress, coach, and monitor performance development
• Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of team and team members
• Respond to business changes and trends effectively
• Keep abreast of new and emerging operational, technological, and relationship developments in the customer retention and service profession
• Define and manage processes and procedures
• Establish and maintain effective employee relations environment consistent with company values and high performance
• Maintain a Quality Assurance program to evaluate call effectiveness; remediate and reward the team accordingly
• Develop strategies and implement plans to continuously improve upon operations, as well as customer and employee relations and retention, in a manner consistent with business objectives and company values
• Communicate effectively in verbal and written communication in both Spanish and English
• Create, compile, organize, interpret, and present data and other information to a variety of audiences, including regularly scheduled and adhoc reporting
• Develop, roster, and follow-up on improvement/development projects and initiatives, working cross-functionally with product/technology, marketing, finance, customer service, and/or human resources teams
• Establish effective relationships with and provide oversight to third-party partners where applicable
• Contribute ideas, provide solutions, and collaborate/contribute to efforts that build the brand(s) and business results
• Assume additional responsibilities, assigned or initiated, where appropriate
• Act as a role model and champion of company and brand values, culture, vision and mission
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Fluency in English and Spanish required – reading, writing and speaking, in business and conversational contexts. Comfortable navigating between these two languages with staff and customers
• Deep knowledge/experience in Hispanic culture; ability to identify and navigate cultural nuances and sensitivities
• Knowledge and/or interest in spiritual/new age, metaphysical and/or psychic arts; experience with this or related field is a plus
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and non-standard schedule
• Strong project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to discern/select, coach and develop talent and teams
• Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
• Ability to educate internal and external teams on the Hispanic market, trends and behavioral differences and identify those differences as they relate to customer interactions
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (communication, marketing, business, and/or related field) preferred
• 5+ years management experience in a fast-paced call center with a service focus, including Automated Call Distribution systems, online ticketing tools, etc.
• Proven track record of successfully overseeing and executing a large volume of projects that require a high attention to detail
• Payrate: $60,000 to $70,000/year
Or call Erica at 210-212-4400.