It’s only $9/week to advertise your events in The Austin Alchemist News, complete with image and a full-page ad! We enjoy a highly targeted readership you’ll want to share your events with.
“Events” include an out-of-town guest speaker, a meeting in your home, workshops, classes, lectures or any Spiritual, Holistic or Metaphysical gathering in the Austin area.
We only cover events in the Central Texas area. Please read the Advertising Guidelines before submitting your event.
Do you travel a lot? Find yourself too busy organizing to submit your ad the week you want it to launch? No worries! Place your order in advance; we can schedule prepaid ads up to 6 months in advance.
After you submit your event a PayPal button will come up, please follow the link to make payment. In the PayPal basket you can alter the number of weeks you’d like your event ad to run (the default is one week). If you need to make other payment arrangements, just reach out to me and we’ll see what we can do. Thank you!
Event ads are worked on and go out as received and paid:
1. Ads received by Monday noon go out in the email newsletter on Thursdays.
2. Ads received by Wednesday noon will usually be published on the site by the next Sunday.
3. A post is created on The Austin Alchemist site so the events can be found online.
4. All events are added to the event calendar, this makes it easy to find.
5. I also post all events to The Austin Alchemist’s Facebook Page. These events can then be seen in our followers’ Facebook feeds.
6. We have also developed social media presence on Twitter and Google +!
7. You can also schedule listings with us up to 6 months in advance, and set up recurring ads with monthly billing, etc.!
8. It is best to place your ads at least a week ahead of when you need them to go out. I need physical time to build your ad.
Display Advertising is Available on The Austin Alchemist! Find out more here.
Please note that submitted events must be local to the Austin / San Antonio / Waco area. Orders are processed on a first paid, first served basis during office hours. Orders received after 12pm, over the weekend or on holidays will generally be received the following regular business day (M-F) and are not likely to be seen until that time. We require a minimum of 48 hours to complete your order. During times of high order volume, it may take me a little longer. Please be considerate and submit complete details. Do not expect me to do a Google search or chase a link to get information for your event.