Saturday – February 13th, 2016. With Karl Fleddermann, DSS.
Experience the presence of Spirit within during meditation!
This form of meditation has the Intention for you to spend time with Spirit and to become more aware of the Spirit within you.
- The Direction you are going to take in this meditation is to Focus on Your Third (3rd) Eye. This third eye is a psychic energy center located in the middle of your forehead between your eyes. If you are familiar with the system of Chakras, this would be your sixth chakra.
- The Action of this Meditation is to focus on a specific place inside of you, a point where a line just above your temple intersects with the line of energy from your 3rd Eye as you go inside. This point (or disk) lets you easily have direct access the energy of Spirit.
- Your Mind has a tendency to wander. This is a natural process. So, we ask you to occupy your mind by focusing on the names of God.
- Posture: However you sit, stand, or lie down is your preference, just experiment and find out what works best for you.
- Listening/Feeling: Is an important part of this process, so during your meditation just take some time just to listen, to hear whatever is present for you.
Please join us as we practice this ancient form of Meditation and enjoy meditating in a group.
This Meditation is FREE.
Saturday, February 13th
2:30pm – 4pm
3201 Bee Cave Rd. Suite 163
Austin, TX 78746
For More Information
Karl Fleddermann, D.S.S.