Monday – Wednesday April 23rd – 25th, 2012
“A retreat, like each act of self nurturing, is a radical leap into self love.”- Jennifer Louden.
The magic of a retreat can’t be explained…. Something happens when we choose to slow down, to listen to our inner whispers, to trust the serendipity of the universe gathering very specific people together. As professionals we train, we learn, we conference, all –from the outside in. When is the last time you really disconnected from the to-do list, from the client roster, from all the personal and professional noise….and listened to your inner wise self…deeply? This is the value of a retreat. This is the ultimate gift to yourself, to your business.
I know, you are thinking….”Yeah right. Like I can take this time off, invest this money….at a luxury renewal retreat. My spouse will think yeah right too.” And this is exactly what we do as busy professional humans…..often what we need the most, is a quiet date with ourselves… an opportunity to truly allow us to visit with our wise inner self…to listen to our inner whispers. What could committing to this sacred time do for you?
Do you spend your time and business taking care of and coaching others? Have you pushed and pushed and planned and worked and coached and now you need some renewal? Have you teetered somewhat out of balance making everything happen? Are you ready to honor yourself, and your business with just a few days of personal and professional renewal? This exclusive, luxury renewal retreat is just for coaches—it is just for you.
In appreciation of where you have come from, and all that you have accomplished, and anticipation of continued growth and blessing in 2012.
These few sacred days have been set aside for YOU.
During our time together you will
* Experience a variety of contemplative and connecting processes that you can take back home and work in to your practice.
* Reflect on and honor your path over the last season in appreciation of YOU and your work.
* Re-connect with and invigorate your vision for 2012 in a creative and soul-full way.
* Release resistance and overcome barriers to what could be holding you back from your complete potential.
* Slow down and create stillness and space for you to reconnect with your inner wise self. Hear what wisdom and guidance this part of you has to say.
* Experience deep connection without having to care for anyone else.
* Discover the next iteration of your business- discover the next steps…even leaps that you are to take for yourself.
* Connect and mastermind with other powerful coaches and supporting professionals from around the world – each bringing their own unique spirit and story to the conversation.
* Connect to your worthiness. (You flinched at LUXURY renewal retreat, didn’t you).
* Have the opportunity to indulge in spa treatments, nap, hike, or chill during “free time” each day.
* Relax and enjoy the beauty of the hill country, settle for a few days in a stunning and peaceful retreat, and rest in luxury accommodations. This location is conductive to reflection, contemplation, & inspiration.
* Be kind to your body with organic, yummy foods and gentle-loving yoga and breathing sessions.
* Enjoy and interact in 5 group sessions focused on renewal of self-compassion, creativity, abundance, your professional practice/business, and your soul’s energy.
The schedule will allow for a nice balance of free time, group time and optional renewal activities.
Monday – Wednesday April 23rd – 25th
Travaasa Resort and Spa
13500 Farm to Market Road 2769
Austin, TX 78726
The renewal retreat investment is $560 plus cost of lodging at Travaasa Resort and Spa. Lodging is $179/night for 3-night stay with Crow Hill Conversations room block.
The retreat starts first thing Monday morning and finishes Wednesday afternoon, so please book accommodations for Sunday, April 22 through Wednesday, April 25 (3 nights).
*** IMPORTANT – Please tell Travaasa you are in the Crow Hill Conversations room block to get the $179 discounted rate. Call Travaasa Austin at 855-TO-TRAVAASA (855-868-7282) to book your room today.
For More Information
For more information about what is included in retreat cost as well as a more detailed agenda visit http://www.soulfullretreat.info.