Beth is an attorney turned intuitive and transformational coach. Her coaching process is all about you and getting you where you want to be. Using her deep-listening skills, intuition, and insightful questioning, she creates an environment that connects you with your inner, authentic self and allows you to determine the best way to move forward.
Beth offers a non-judgmental, safe space where you feel comfortable discussing any issues you face and any directions you may feel compelled to go.
Beth is professionally trained in life coaching and immerses herself in the study of personal and spiritual development, healing, and transformation.
She loves to work with clients who are experiencing any of the following:
• looking for more meaning and purpose
• navigating a life change
• questioning whether a habit has become problematic in their life
• wanting to strengthen their relationships
• looking for support in their spiritual journey
If any of this resonates with you, please visit Beth’s website to book a free introductory call or session.
Professional Training and Associations
- Professionally Trained Life Coach (Institute for Life Coach Training)
- Juris Doctorate (University of Texas-Austin)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Wisconsin-Madison)