Friday, April 22, 2011
Enjoy an International Earth Day Celebration with food, music and eco-friendly activities at our local Austin hostel. Just minutes from downtown, we are located in South Austin on the shores of beautiful Lady Bird Lake.
* If you ride your bike or take bus to event you will be entered to win a cool prize
* Silent auction to raise funds for the Austin Hostel
* Earth Day Activities for Kids
* Community Art Projects
* Learn Eco-Friendly Travel Tips
* Gardening Project
* Lakeside, Trail and Park Clean Up
* Food, Drink & Music — please bring your own reusable plate and cup
* Travel Gear, Camping Gear and Biking Gear Swap–bring gently used items to swap with fellow enthusiasts
* Enjoy spending Earth Day outside right on the beautiful Lady Bird Lake
* In partnership with Keep Austin Beautiful
* Free and open to the public. No RSVP required, please just show up and bring a friend!
2200 S. Lakeshore Blvd.
Austin, TX 78741
Friday, April 22
10am – 2pm
“To help all, especially the young, gain a greater understanding of the world and its people through hostelling.” — Hostelling International’s Mission