Saturday and Sunday, October 27th and 28th, 2012 – Free 2-Day Meditation Training Program For Young Aspirants
This course is suitable for young aspirants who seek Realization and an effective meditation method for achieving it.It is for those who want to understand the meaning of existence and to realize their full potential.
Course Content – The course provides an overview of the Natural Path,also known as Pranahuti Aided Meditation (PAM),a new system of rajayoga for Self Realization.
The course will teach:
* A complete set of daily meditation practices
* A simple and holistic way to live in tune with cosmic consciousness
* How control of mind and concentration is achieved
* The role of Pranahuti (yogic transmission technique) as an as active and continuous support for practitioners to achieve the highest level of
* The complete map of the spiritual journey up to the highest level of consciousness
The course includes four experiential silent meditation sessions (about 30-40 min each) offered by a competent trainer. The participants will
have the first-hand practical experience of this advanced meditation technique.
Saturday and Sunday, October 27-28
9:30am – 6pm
Round Rock, Texas
Free – All training and on-going support are free of cost
* Seating is limited to 15
* Attendance on both days is required
* Registrations close by Oct 25
* Married couples are encouraged to attend together
* Participants with children needing care or participants needing accommodation on Saturday night can inquire in person
More About the Workshop
The Pranahuti Aided Meditation practice teaches a way of living and supporting methods for a modern person to grow his/her individual
consciousness into the cosmic plane, living a life of peace, harmony and happiness. Pranahuti or transmission of pure thought or Primal
Consciousness is the most unique feature. It is offered by a capable person to willing seekers as a catalyst in lifting and transforming the
individual consciousness. It makes the task of individual transformation easier. Every participant in the workshop gets a first hand experience
of the unique Pranahuti.
About the Institute of Sri Ramchandra Consciousness
We are a Non-Profit Organization that aims to educate interested seekers about a unique system of Raja Yoga (Pranahuti – Yogic Transmission –
Aided Meditation) with continuous support. Its objective is to help seekers discover and develop the limitless divine resource within, which
will allow them to achieve their full human potential and live in the universal consciousness that brings peace, harmony and happiness to
their lives and those all around them.