Emergence Care – Free Talk July 19th and Emergence Care Workshop July 20th and 21st, 2013.
- The Practice of Presence is an intensive, experiential workshop exploring the practice of Emergence Care.
- This intensive workshop will teach you the art of entering into and being guided through Presence. Through a combination of theory, hands-on practice and the personal experience of Emergence Care sessions, you’ll develop an understanding of Emergence Care, along with an appreciation of the unconscious mind and its role in the healing process.
- For anyone wanting to expand their awareness, learning to enter and abide in a state of Presence will help you calm your mind, broaden your perception, and open your body to healing on a deep level.
- For healers of any type, learning to deepen your Presence will help you deepen your connection to your clients, your intuition and your Self.
- For those considering becoming practitioners in the healing arts, experiencing Presence is the foundation for practicing the art of Emergence Care. Emergence is powerful and life-changing, for the practitioner as well as the recipient. Anyone who is willing can learn to do this work.
Each participant will receive a minimum of two Emergence Care sessions from Dr. Teagarden!
Friday, July 19
Emergence Care Workshop
Saturday and Sunday July 20th and 21st
9am to 6pm
AOMA, School of Integrative Medicine
4701 West Gate Blvd. Austin,TX 78745
$289 Discounted price of $259 paid by July 6th
Local contact: Steve, 512-964-8356
Developed by Steven Teagarden, DC, of Prescott, AZ. Emergence Care draws from ancient and modern Wisdom Traditions, science, psychology, neurology, psychoneuroimmunology, philosophy, A Course In Miracles and is a totally unique healing art. It represents a significant departure from virtually every form of health care available today!
Teach only Love, for that is what you are.
—A Course In Miracles