Friday – December 11th, 2015. Sponsored by The Druids of HearthStone Grove.
Those of ALL faiths and traditions are welcome to join us for a celebration of new beginnings, where we will ask for a fresh outlook on old issues, inspiration for new endeavors, and a renewal of bonds in our community.
Come share circle and break bread with new and old friends.
What To Expect
- This month we will be located at the labyrinth at Unity Church of the Hills.
- Within ritual we will be calling Celtic deities to aid us in our working.
- There will a time for everyone to individually give to patron deities, passed loved ones, spirit guides, etc. (Need not be Celtic)
- There will be the occasional blessing of an expecting mother and child.
- We have also been known to have impromptu drum circles so feel free to bring a drum and/or other hand instruments.
- Ritual starts promptly at 7:30pm and lasts around 30 minutes. (You will likely not be able to enter the building before 7pm)
- Potluck snack feasting to follow until about 9:30pm.
What To Bring
- A monetary grove love offering if able.
- If you’d like them to attend, bring a friend.
- If you are able, a snack for the table.
- If you wish it, an offering for ancestor, deity, or spirit. (Need not be Celtic.)
- If you fancy, an item for Hope Food Pantry.
What To Wear
Most are in casual dress, but ritual garb (robes, cloaks, etc.) are welcome.
Friday, December 11th
7:30 – 9:30pm
Unity Church of the Hills
(Labyrinth behind the Unity Oaks Building)
9905 Anderson Mill Rd.
Austin, Texas 78750
For More Information and To Register