Saturday and Sunday – February 4th and 5th, 2017. With
Stacie Codino Angel Therapy Practitioner® and Shamanic Healer.
Come and join us for this magical and transformative weekend!
This psychic development and certification and workshop intensive is designed to deepen your connection with the Angelic Realm, as well as your mediumship skills, and to assist you on your path of becoming a professional healer.
In this workshop intensive, you will earn the certification of Angelic Guidance Counselor®, as you become proficient in your connection skills, reading skills and build confidence as you create and build your relationship in the Angelic and Spirit realms. You will learn how to navigate the information you receive and channel it through for yourself and others with clarity and confidence.
The Angels will lead us through healing exercises to remove blocks and allow you to feel a deeper and clearer connection, and see more deeply into your own soul.
We will explore:
- Various ways of connecting to the Angels
- Understanding the Angelic Realm
- Build a relationship with the Arch Angels, Guardian Angels and Power Angel
- How to give an Angel Reading and Mediumship Reading with clarity and confidence
- How to give an Oracle Card Reading and other Divination tools
- Spirit Guides and Nature Spirits
- Clearing and Self-Care
- Setting Boundaries and Protection
- Building a Healing Practice
Oracle Cards included and will be chosen by the Angels for each student.
* Even if you are not interested in giving readings to others, the information and confidence you will gain from this workshop is invaluable and will take you to the next level of your spiritual growth and understanding as well as healing, if you so desire.
* No prerequisites required except an open heart, compassion, and a desire to work with the Angels. Beginners to advanced are welcome!
Coffee, Tea, Water and Snacks provided. Refrigerator available for use.
Full weekend participation required for certification.
February 4th and 5th
Saturday – 9am to 5pm
Sunday – 9am to 4pm
Lake Bastrop South Shore Park ~ Osprey Point Hall
375 South Shore Rd.
Bastrop, Texas 78602
(Close to Austin, TX)
$295 for the workshop
$5 per person per day use fee paid to the park (at the gate).
Workshop is payable by cash, check or credit card.
If paying by credit card, please go to Stacie’s website to pay through Paypal.
Note: Advance registration is requested, and a non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due upon registering to hold your space. Balance due, in full, by February 2nd, 2017 if paying by credit card. If you are paying by cash or check, you may pay the balance the first morning of class.
The park has cabins and camping available for overnight guests who wish to stay on site. For more information, pricing and reservations please visit:
For local hotel information, please visit: http://www.bwbastrop.com
For More Information and Workshop Registration
Stacie: (512) 905-7111