Join us for this unique weekend of Spiritual enhancement. October 14th and 15th and 16th, 2011.
Join Gerard Nijhuis, author of the forthcoming Spiritual fiction novel They Honored the Deer for this mystical evening. Even though we are incarnated in this physical reality as Spirits living the human experience this physical plane is not the only one we have access to. Beyond our human density we dream, we leave our bodies and travel to places just as “real” or sometimes even more vibrant and fantastic than what we are commonly used to in our day to day existence.
Through this 2 day mini seminar we will expand our minds and explore alternate realities via:
Open discussion on what “real” is.
Introduction of the participants
Guided meditation by Kim Keeton
Walking Between Worlds, many ways, many definitions
Tools for Walking Between Worlds
Finding your niche
Pitfalls of Walking Between Worlds
Please note this is a two day class. Friday night between 7-9 after which you will have a homework assignment and Saturday from 10a – 2p
– an open mind to known concepts like O.B.E., Lucid Dreaming, N.D.E. and be an active participant in the various discussions.
– Reading materials
– http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom29-06-11.html – specifically the part about the paper bag
– A designated dream journal
Sunday, October 16– Join Kim Keeton and explore your intense connection with your Spirit Guides and Soul Families!
Like most people I have read many books and encountered loads of people with stories of seeing their Spirit Guides or hearing their Spirit Guides. I would use their encounters as a guideline for what I should expect in regard to my own encounters. It was not until I let go of my expectations and gave up the comparison game that I began to commune with my Guides. I subscribe to the belief that we are all unique and in that uniqueness we find our own way of connection with the Divine.
In this intensive we will further explore the following: (a brief introduction was held on September 19 but is not a requirement for this class)
* Understanding Soul Families
* Basic review on Spirit Guides
* Tools for connection including a brief discussion with Gerard Nijhuis, author of the forthcoming novel They Honored the Deer on traveling between realities and connection with your Guides
* Meet Your Runner Guide
* Meet your Joy Guide
* Meet your Helper Guide
* Meet you Medical Teacher/Guide
Exercises include but are not limited to the following
* Protection and Barriers
* Cleansing and Opening Chakras
* Further Awareness of your Guides names, colors, appearances, etc
* Creating your place for communication in the realm
* Guided meditations (Future and past) “Has your guide been with you in other lives?”
Come to class dressed comfortably, with water and ready to delve into a new dimension and realm.
Continental breakfast will be served on Saturday and Sunday.
$65 for the entire weekend or choose ala carte and pay $45 per presentation. Bring a friend and get half off!
Simply RSVP and send a $10 deposit via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location revealed upon RSVP