August 1st – 9th, 2014. Nature’s Treasures Is Celebrating 14 Rockin’ Years in Austin! Join them for a treasure hunt, sales and Austin’s first annual and only Rock Fest that’s all about ROCKS!
Schedule of Events
City Wide Treasure Hunt: August 1st – 7th
Win big when you find one of the 14 stone treasures we’ve hidden at Austin’s most rockin’ spots! Follow us for clues! Use hashtag #NTROCKS! Get more details here.
City Declares “Nature’s Treasures Day” – Friday, August 8th
11:30am – City Council Member Chris Riley Will Officially Proclaim August 8th to be “Nature’s Treasures Day!” Afterwards, we’ll unveil the largest known Uruguayan Amethyst “Sit-in”Geode in the US! In Texas terms, it’s a double-wide!
5:30pm – We will have a Public Reception and Meet the Miner Opportunity. Don Burrow, owner of the largest privately owned crystal mine in the world, will have beautiful new crystals for sale, followed by an interactive presentation about crystal mining!
First Annual Rock Fest – Saturday, August 9th
• Austin’s only Rock Fest that’s all about ROCKS!
• SAVE 20% OFF YOUR PURCHASES ALL DAY LONG!*
• Win prizes with games and activities for the whole family
• Enjoy the tasty offerings of the FireSoul food trailer
• Enter for a chance to win your photo taken in our new 5000 lb. Amethyst Geode
• Explore our new fluorescent rock exhibit with “glowing” rocks!
• Publications, CDs, DVDs, services, lapidary equipment and supplies, and already discounted merchandise ineligible for additional discounting.
4103 North IH-35
Austin, Texas 78722