Thursday – September 18th, 2014. With Andrea Cortez, MM, MT-BC.
This is the first of a series of group sessions in which the therapeutic sounds of the harp and singing bowls will be used to bring restoration to your body, mind and energy.
Vibration and sound using these instruments helps to trigger the relaxation response in the body, boost the body’s natural healing mechanisms and calms the nervous system.
In this first group session you will:
– experience the sounds of the healing harp
– receive 30-minutes of harp played directly for you and your intentions
– learn how the resonance of the harp is healing
– have brief group discussion on how we define healing
Please join if you:
– need to restore in a space of calm and peace
– want to reduce effects of stress on the body
– need a boost for your immune system
– need healing for the heart
Andrea Cortez, MM, MT-BC, is a board certified music therapist with a master’s degree in neurologic music therapy.
7:30pm – 8:30pm
(Address provided after registration)