Saturday – February 21st, 2015. With Dr. Zeal Okogeri at Nature’s Treasures.
Do you dream of writing your memoir or a spiritual book? Do you have spiritual experiences or skills that you’d like to share?
Do you have a message to get out to the Spiritual and Personal Growth community?
Join award-winning speaker and writer Dr. Zeal Okogeri for a 3-hour writer’s workshop at Nature’s Treasures in Austin, TX.
This is an invitation for you to discover your own unique and powerful story and the profound transformation that occurs when speaking it out loud.
This workshop will also be beneficial for those who want to write and publish children’s book, poetry, or health books.
In this class, you will be taken through the entire process of writing and publishing for the personal growth market.
Here’s a sample of what we will cover:
• How to craft your thoughts into an engaging, inspiring, and publishable manuscript.
• How to unleash a sense of purpose in your own life you never thought possible.
• How to find your authentic voice and engineer your creativity so it resonates with readers.
• How to come up with the right title and subtitle for your book
• How to identify your target audience
• How to obtain ISBN, library of congress number, bar code, etc.
• How to distribute your book online via Kindle, CreateSpace, etc.
• How to find the right editor, cover designers, interior designers, and other talents
• How to publish an e-book
• How to find the right print-on-demand printer/publisher
• Step-by-step guidance on how to promote your book
• How to complete your book within 90 days!
• And much more
This workshop is perfect for healers, teachers, aspiring authors, seminar leaders, consultants, and for those who have been procrastinating getting their message out.
About the Presenter
Your host is Dr. Zeal Okogeri, author, publisher, and meditation guide. He’s a former lecturer at the University of Hawaii, and for more than 8 years, he has helped many writers attain their goal of being published.
What recent workshop participants are saying:
“This was excellent, very beneficial, highly recommended.” – Scott
“Great, Excellent, Sincere, uplifting, Enlightening.” – Cherry
“First class, Awesome, extremely helpful.” –Kealohi
“Excellent, Amazing, will definitely recommend it” — Katherine
“Both the workshop and presenter were excellent.” — Deanna
“Excellent! Excellent! A must go!” – Elle
Saturday, February 21st
10am – 1pm
4103 North IH-35
Austin, Texas 78722
$149; plus $25 for optional publishing manual
For More Information