Saturday – July 1st, 2017. With Gerry Starnes.
Shamanism and the shamanic worldview is 10’s of thousands of years old.
It is the worldview practiced by our forebears for hundreds of generations of earliest human development. While it is not a religion, it predates current religious organizations, and so can be seen as the original spirituality of our species.
This workshop will introduce and explore some of the key concepts of shamanism that have practical application in everyday life.
Come and discover (from your own, first-hand, real life experience) how-to:
- be healthy and alive in your body, mind and spirit
- develop your intuition and other powers for self-development
- connect with your soul’s power, wisdom, and purpose
During this live and interactive workshop you will: ask questions, get answers, experience shamanism for yourself on 3 ‘journeys’ (shamanic meditations) to your own places of power and wisdom.
- What is shamanism? What is a shaman and what do they do?
- How you can use shamanic healing and divination in your life
- How-to take a shamanic ‘journey’
Journey #1: Journey to the Lower World
Journey #2: Meeting Your “Power Animal”
Journey #3: Visiting your own ‘place of power and wisdom’
Learn humanity’s oldest form of wisdom-seeking and proven practices for connecting to the cosmos for yourself.
**Discount for Austin Alchemist readers! The advance registration fee has been extended for you. Save $20 off full price!**
Clear Spring Studio
605 Copeland Street
Austin, Texas 78704
Saturday, July 1st
1pm – 8:30pm
Cost to Attend
($20 off for Austin Alchemist readers!)